Short albums club ⏱️👈

Because sometimes you just don’t need to stick around.

15 minutes of filthy punk, from Cincinnati‘s healthy DIY scene. Released on, and featuring the owner of, the excellent Feel It Records label. I absolutely love that sleeve btw.

Another Feel It release, slightly longer than Beef at 17 minutes but with a few more songs. Screechy post punk, they sound like they’re falling down the stairs. I actually have this on LP, probably the most £:minute I’ve ever spent on something.

One of Slumberland’s best recent releases, this one does 13 tracks of c86 style indie pop in just over 20 minutes. Last track in particular is a beaut.

Please do share any you like in here as well.

4 Likes

Fifteen minutes of power pop bliss.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

21 minutes of punk/guitar rock

7 Likes

Had completely forgotten how short that was. What a debut album :heart:

Few good ones on here…

1 Like

Haha, oh dear. Everything has been done!

1 Like

My thread is a bit more specific about length then yours so might get different responses I guess? Anyway short lps 4eva.

Satisfying

2 Likes

15 minutes of the Minutemen being the Minutemen

15 Minutemen

6 Likes

lean 26 minutes of bangers

21 minutes!

2 Likes

With all these albums finished so quickly, do we have a few minutes to spare to debate what qualifies the release as an album rather than an EP?

Try this (experimental electronic punk?), for up to 22 minutes of thinking time:

27 mins 25 seconds of brilliant Malkmusiania

2 Likes

I just err with whatever the artist says on this tbh. I don’t think my feelings are important.

1 Like

Agreed, other than when Nirvana try to claim that Bleach is an album.

4 Likes

first one that came to mind…

8 Likes

Beat me to it.

Clearly the greatest short album ever.

2 Likes

Recent discovery I quite like. 12 songs in 14 minutes and 49 seconds.

Angel Du$t - A.D.

5 Likes

My favourite

23 mins. It’s so ridiculously perfect

1 Like