SHOW AND TELL

Show me something from your house and talk about it

I have this small ceramic banana that I got from a shop in Mexico City. Just like it don’t I.

What you got that you like?

40 Likes

I really like these pulled pork claws for making pulled pork. They came in a set Mrs F got me for Christmas a couple of years ago.

16 Likes

Alright Hugh

2 Likes

I have a Jurassic Park cocktail mug that’s like a baby velociraptor hatching

14 Likes

how many times a day do you strike a wolverine pose?

not gonna lie it would be more than one a day for me.

7 Likes

isn’t it!

1 Like

Who is Hugh please?

Rarely get anything else done tbh.

1 Like

I LOVE THIS CANDLE
Keep note DiS secret santa :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hefner :wink:

3 Likes

Have you had a cocktail out of it?

1 Like

This is my Mölkky set I bought a few weeks ago. Mölkky is a Finnish game which involves throwing pieces of wood at other pieces of wood. I like playing it outside in the sunshine while drinking a beer. It is not as good as Kubb though.

Fun fact, in Australia, this game is called “Finska” because I guess they struggle with umlauts and it comes from Finland so that’s what they call it.

10 Likes

I have not, I’m not a big cocktail drinker. I have just bought my friend a cocktail set as a lockdown present though, and we’ve made plans for her to come over when she can and we’ll make cocktails, so hopefully the mug’s debut is not too far away.

1 Like

sorry - you got there first.

1 Like

we’ve got this and our german nephews and nieces showed us how to play but I’m not sure they weren’t taking the piss because they seemed to be making it up as they went along.

It’s not a complicated game.

1 Like

it sounded very complicated when they explained it

is it like boulles but with wood?

• The nephews & nieces were on the wind up
  • zxcbvnm just finds these things very difficult

0 voters