Show me your fridge door

Chat welcome.

Thanks

11 Likes

5 Likes

When I had a built in one like that I still bought fridge magnets, like a fool.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not to brag but my hob wall protector thing (backsplash?) Is also metallic which means I can put my knives on there out of the way of M AND I usually pin a recipe to it whilst cooking. Really like it but will probably set fire to the recipe sheet at some point

2 Likes

Absolute fucking mess, covered in baby photos (none of them ours though). Really lovely calendar though

Bonus freezer door shot. they are a small selection of the Northern Monk Patron’s Project beer can labels i have floating around (the rest are covering some of my partners various sketchbooks)

3 Likes

Beko are the least advertised but surely most prolific of appliances. Not seen a rental without a Beko of some sort

This is an excellent thread. Five minutes please

1 Like

I like a messy fridge door. The rest of my flat is very clutter free so I reckon the fridge is where you can be a clutter deviant

The rest of our place is even messier. We (I say we, I mean my partner) just own too much crap

Yep, helps buget shopping as we are on vastly reduced income rn

1 Like

Meal planning is awesome for saving money and helping with shopping properly. I’m trying to get better at it currently. Feel like I need a fridge magnet meal planner now. FOMOOFM*

*Fear of missing out on fridge magnets

5 Likes

We were bad for this before maternity started. Makes it so so easier. Also, we tend not to have pizza meals, rather disappointingly

I totally don’t want to stick to it just for me. It was easier when I loved with others to not just be a slob and revert to junk food instead but now I have no one judging me so my attempts on recent years have actually just let to a lot of food waste and pizzas.

14 Likes

Lol pal

I like the ransom note

2 Likes

this guy’s the only one I like

13 Likes

Tbf, I did give it a tidy before I took that pic. Not that it gives yours a run for money

1 Like

Think you’re referring to a mindblowing poem I wrote to my grandparents when I was about 5 or 6

3 Likes