Show me your fridge door

Save it for Thursday

1 Like

Fruit/vegetable pictures in the frames are just placeholders until we get more of R. The meal planner has never been used other than by R and the clever freezer contents list has been abandoned for over two years due to cba (which is bad, as we are all terrible at remembering what is in the freezer and stuff gets left for ages and forgotten).
IMG_20181204_211927937
Bonus side view!

8 Likes

I did this thread @anon45164313 !

1 Like

Do you know I’ve never thought to write my freezer contents down on the fridge door. This is a game changer and I’ll be taking an inventory first thing!

2 Likes

I will forward the royalty cheque on to your accountant.

1 Like

Good Triceratops

3 Likes
1 Like

Luckily I have moved since then, unluckily its a grey fridge with all the same magnets.

1 Like

If you can keep it up it is really useful, especially if you do need to save money as you might see something you have forgotten that can make a meal with just a cheap addition or two.

1 Like

I normally batch cook once in a while…eat several portions of the meal throughout the week until I never want to see it again then remember I can freeze some. So I’ve got some decent stuff in there and I had a clear out over summer so nothing in it should taste too weird like old freezer.

Pretty excited to do this now, obviously I will do it once and never again.

2 Likes

I like it, was basically the first thing R coloured where he seemed to get the concept of colouring in a picture rather than randomly scribbling anywhere on the paper :blush:

1 Like

Actually the drygate one is new (but not actually magnetic)

3 Likes

I like that Alcatraz one

Sorry, I ended up cooking once I entered the kitchen.

9 Likes

It really is isn’t it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Remind me to take a pic of my ma’s fridge over Xmas, 3 sides fully covered.

2 Likes

These are the best types of threads on DiS, IMO

Team Beko Represent. Didn’t know it was a Turkish brand until one of my all time housemates who is a Turk told me.

We have two, both from Freecycle. Grubby white one is for the Ladies of the house, silver one for the Gentlemen of the house.

6 Likes

My brand new fridge! (Nothing on it yet)

5 Likes

That tea towel though

2 Likes