Show us what you've cooked/baked (rolling)

1 Like

cool! thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Cedric grolet style tart (I screwed up the jam layer)

Chocolate walnut babka

6 Likes

Nadiya’s cheesecake brownies. Actually a bit much to be honest and I’m a complete sugar fiend. Lethal.

3 Likes

I saw that episode and wasn’t sure about the orange/hazelnut combination?

I sacked off the hazelnut as I don’t like it and substituted with Rice Krispies (I don’t particularly recommend…) and left out the almond extract in the cheese cake. The orange flavour really works though. But I used mainly milk chocolate in place of dark and it’s still incredibly rich - an all dark chocolate affair would probably keep me awake for days.

1 Like

So basically you invented your own recipe :smiley:

1 Like

Well, the basic principles were there :smiley: it is very tasty but just a LOT. Maybe that’s a good thing as you can’t eat too much of it.

2 Likes

always get tempted by any hyped-up brownie I see for sale, but nearly always find them too much. Cheesecake, salted caramel, bakewell blondie, whatever - feel ill about halfway through one slice

Does look great though

1 Like

Made cinnamon buns

They are perfect :yum:

17 Likes

Found cookie dough in freezer

Peanut butter cookies. Delicious

10 Likes

don’t have a photo but we make these quite often: blend digestive biscuits, agave, coconut oil, cocoa powder, nutella/choc spread, coconut and a little milk and put in the fridge. When firm, roll into balls and dip into dessicated coconut

low sugar, vegan dessert (can add chopped chocolate as well which is decent)

1 Like

Me and G made oaty double chocolate chip coconut cookies. The picture is a bit crap, as usual.

7 Likes

homemade subway rolls with meatball marinara and square chips

got hiccups now

i did have some salad too, honest, but fuck that

11 Likes

I can vouch for these being absolutely delicious.

1 Like

is that legally bread?

1 Like

these sound delicious, pls share the recipe? :slight_smile:

But I used 90g white chocolate buttons and 90g milk chocolate buttons
1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be

• Nice
  • Not nice

0 voters