Show us what you've cooked/baked (rolling)

Enjoyed some Halloween baking, if it can be called that. Sausage mummies worked quite well. The weird dracula denture things were horrifying but the kids liked them!

10 Likes

Here you go!

1 Like

Caramel blondie, baked before can’t remember if I have posted it hear, not the prettiest but it’s tasty

And BA’s best Lasagne

That ragu recipe was amazing

6 Likes

8hrs later

2 Likes

You seem to have forgotten to put cheese on the top :wink:

last one photo doesn’t look too appealing tbh! Will take a photo on Christmas day.

I was going to say ‘it’s not Thursday yet!’

and now I see that it’s a Nigella one, I know that I must

1 Like

Weirdly it’s not in the recipe

What/who is BA?

Bon Appetit

I make their pasta al limone a decent amount, and used some tips from the lasagne recipe for my version. And they have a katsu chicken I wanted to do and some almond miso cookies and and

1 Like

Bon Appetit - weird thing for me to think that everybody would know that

1 Like

I made a fig and chocolate cake and decorated it with edible flowers.

12 Likes

Those sausage mummies are chef’s kiss :ok_hand:

1 Like

So pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! There’s a fancy supermarket here in France called Grand Frais (which I think translates to ‘great cost’ or ‘great expense’! :laughing: ) and they sell little pots of edible flowers for €2 and I wanted them but then didn’t know what to do with them. neighbour gave me some figs et voila!

1 Like

Made a couple of vegan moussakas with cashew bechamel. Got proportions wrong and would have ideally liked one deeper pan the sake of looking better but tastes pretty great.

2 Likes

Made those “perfect” Guardian cookies

Tbh could be sweeter? Might do milk choc or a lighter dark next time. 70% plus sea salt is a little much, but still lovely

6 Likes

Chickpea and aubergine masala, spicy sprouts, parathas* and mango chutney. I’m fucking delighted with it all tbf

* unrolled croissant if you’re @Gnometorious or @Avery

6 Likes

Absolute unit of a stollen

2 Likes