Show us yer deccies

Almost as irked by deccies as I am by milko

6 Likes

Only degenerates would have their decorations up this early

(I don’t actually care, will probably do it next weekend, though any time before December is usually verboten)

2 Likes

Dekko at your deccies

1 Like

Theo’s are Trekkies’ deccies

Fucking milko.

1 Like
3 Likes

going start using deccies I reckon

some of my fave tree deccies are my pint of lager and the christmas crocodile riding a bike.

nb this is last years tree, i’ve obviously not got one up yet that’s for the criminally insane

4 Likes
  • ‘deccies’
  • A Christmas decorations thread in november
  • Both annoying me equally

0 voters

It’ll probably be the same as last year.

Which was a decorated artificial tree, an advent calendar made by my mum, and Christmas cards.

2 Likes

Normally have a firm ‘no decorations until December’ rule in place but… there’s fuck all to do now isn’t there? Might as well get 'em up.

1 Like

this reminds me to take a photo of the corner shop on my way home

can’t believe people waste so much time pronouncing ‘decorations’ in full every damn time

3 Likes

Usually put mine up around now to make it coincide with taking down my Remembrance Sunday display.

6 Likes

I can’t believe that people participate in the tradition of putting up Christmas decorations but I’m willing to accept that it’s me who has the odd perspective here.

ya little FREAKS

1 Like

me too but it makes other people and pets happy to its a net win probably

1 Like

I have no beef with the practice, as long as I’m not expected to participate in any way

1 Like

No joke, a house round the corner here had a massive poppy on the front wall on the 11th, AND a Christmas tree in the window.

Might as well just get a massive poppy Christmas tree angel at that point

I have a feeling the poppy is still up, I’ll try and take a pic tomorrow if it still is.

Apart from having the Daft Punk robot heads in a prominent position as possible going against the aesthetic of the rest of decorations I’m not fussed. Basically as with everything to do with Christmas I am going to kick against it, give me a Pizza and a slice of Carrot Cake on Christmas Day

3 Likes