🎅 Show us your advent calendar🤶

The countdown to Christmas has truly begun and you can open your first window today.

Here’s mine

19 Likes

Just a malteasers one from work :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

From mama

7 Likes

11 Likes

Thankyou to the dissers so far, i think we should open this up to your partners or childrens or housemates or parents or office calendars as well, just put a description.

Anyone opening one and getting something good can post that too

I was joking with Jimbo that he was going to have a toilet roll advent calendar, so I left this out for him this morning

(He got a Lego Friends calendar too)

3 Likes

Away til 5th but therefore will post the handful of chocs I will have accumulated

Got A the liberty calendar partly as a bday present so she’ll be knee deep in serums and candles and etc

1 Like

My mom delivered me the classic

3 Likes

Eli has this from his adoptive G-rents.

V happy with today’s polar bear offering!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Gf bought me this one

3 Likes

Got a beer one this year.

Two doors open as one contained the beer glass.

3 Likes

Mr s_w got me this one :blush::tada:

9 Likes

Got an advent candle this year. Does that count?

3 Likes

Post away

Will do once its lit this evening.

1 Like

One from wife, one from parents

Can’t eat the nuts in the fancy one, so swap for the caramels in my wife’s calendar

4 Likes

Mrs f’s from my exciting trip to Bromley the other week. You’ll notice she’s put it next to a radiator which perhaps isn’t the smartest.

6 Likes

Grounds for confiscation I would suggest. Only has herself to blame.

Her Indoors’ mum got us this which is cute

We also ended up with 4 nomo chocolate ones, because I bought us one each and then my mum bought us another one each. Was gonna donate two to the food bank but they ended up only getting one because we got peckish and ate a full one while watching telly last week.

3 Likes