Show us your sofa!

That really is a nice looking sofa. Too nice to even sit on I’d say!

no.

Well that looks comfortable and stylish. :rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin:

1 Like

Pfft, you wouldn’t know a design classic if it bit you in the arse.

(It’s very comfortable)

Here I am sat on my sofa just chillaxing watching the telly.

i dont think that that is you or your sofa if i’m tbh

I really like the look of this but can you lounge on it?

It’s the same set as the coffee table I’ve got.

My dad’s got the sideboard and dining table of the same set too.

it is. honest.

Thank you!

We’re probably going to add yellow patterned scatter cushions to it. We thought that a full yellow sofa would have looked a bit too washed out against the grey walls.

1 Like

Oh yes, very comfy. It’s long enough to double as a sofa bed.

'tis a lovely sofa. Me and the TV had a heated discussion just last night about whether a yellow sofa or a aquamarine/blue one with yellow cushions would be best with our wooden floor and grey walls. Spooky.

1 Like

And what was your decision?

(you can use my photo for your mood board if you want :wink:)

Is this for the cat’s bedroom? I thought you already had one like this chief?

green v yellow is neck and neck. we need @Elaina_Casoolare’s vote, it counts for 5 people

don’t like the shade.

Why thank you! Aquamarine with cushions is in front at the moment…

Doesn’t look it but it’s super comfy

Bonus rocking chair picture

5 Likes

Not at home and this is the only photo I’ve got with our sofa in.

I take way too many photos of that cat.

7 Likes

nice stylings all round

except that curtain length would bother me