Shower Thoughts

Got a shower thought? Chuck it in here. Why not, hey?

I can’t shake the thought that, and bear with me, a dog’s bark is always happening inside the dog, but only comes out when they open their mouths. And then, following on from that, I can’t stop wondering what a dog bark sounds like if you stretch it out so it’s not a percussive sound but is instead a long sound.

That’s shower thought number one in the shower thoughts topic.

3 Likes

Most of the time I’m thinking “why is it seemingly impossible to regulate the temperature of this shower”, which then moves on to “I want to move out of this house as soon as humanly possible”. The former isn’t a major factor in the latter, but it’s certainly contributing.

5 Likes

I identified and solved a spreadsheet problem in the shower yesterday (obviously just had to hope i still remembered once i was at work, as for some reason i had not thought to bring my laptop into the shower). Should put it on my timecard.

5 Likes

Wait, what?

1 Like

You know, like passing thoughts you’d have in the shower

no no, can we cover the dog bit again?

2 Likes

It would be UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Or maybe
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2 Likes

I don’t think the sound can be constant inside them though as sometimes they whine or make a kind of grunting exasperated FNHG! noise

2 Likes

I don’t shower but today I was thinking about cats and how brief their lives are and how they will never get to live as a human and we will never get to live as a cat. Like 10 years of catness is all they have so you better be nice to them and give them love and affection

1 Like

As soon as I set foot in the shower and that hot water hits my head it’s like it’s an automatic shut down gets triggered and my brain turns off. I’m lucky I even manage to stand up sometimes. People pay all kinds of money for massages and yoga etc, just stick me under hot water and I’m in a trance

1 Like

I was thinking the other day of when you look at a row of houses my mind would divide the space up as plots each split by the gardens of each individual house. A bird would see the same space as a collection of houses and fences in a field but I can’t perceive of the space in the same way.

1 Like