Showering at Work [Audit]

Work gym

• Y
  • N
  • Not a thing

0 voters

No deal.

Does it exist? Yes. Do I use it? Oh my, no.

1 Like

£10 a month m7

I imagine work showers would have bogeys smeared all over the tiles.

2 Likes

Not quite this but worked for a while in a 60s office block that was just in total disrepair. The office had a shower but it was like they’d just turned a cupboard next to the kitchen area into a shower. Virtually impossible to not get your clothes wet after the shower. Used to have to get into work super early as it did all feel a bit inappropriate otherwise.

1 Like

:heavy_multiplication_x:

1 Like

Is like a small bleak room with three machines in it?

A microwave, a broken freezer and a roomba

1 Like

It literally looks like a shed from outside.

Apparently it’s perfectly fine but a difficult part of my job is telling people higher up the org structure “no” when that’s not what they want to hear, and it’s difficult enough to command enough respect to do that without them seeing me struggling to bench 30 kg

1 Like

Or, indeed, after seeing my pathetic, shriveled genitals in the shower.

3 Likes

I get up 45 minutes before I need to get up to get ready for work. Workout at home or go for a walk then come home and shower/dress etc before walking to work.

I am only able to do this because I start work at 10 though. If I had to be in work at 8 or 9 there’s no chance I’d be getting up early every day.
Except on Fridays when I start at 9 and get up at 6:45ish for a walk.

The gym at my work is decent. £10.

I think there might actually be showers at work but they go straight out from cubicle into main corridor which is odd

PARKLIFE

12 Likes

Think those are chemical emergency showers

1 Like

Do we work in the same place?

maybe?

Those tempt me too but they’re fully in the corridor

Hello Eric, I shower at the gym before work. I have showered at work in the past but only when my home shower was broken. The shower here is quite nice, it’s more of a wet room than an open changing room situation.

I am, however, planning to start walking/running to work so will avail myself of the showers here when I do that.

Hope this is satisfactory.

1 Like