Shrove Tuesday thread

Jenny Hval’s stage show is brilliant! Hope you enjoy the gig :+1:

1 Like

Love pancakes m8. Def cant be arsed making them though.

You can do crepe batter in about two and a half minutes. G’wan.

Might make some pickled onion pancakes later

1 Like

I bet you like your pancakes like your omelette - PLAIN!

Totally forgot I’m going to a bloody gig tonight and quite frankly I can’t be arsed. No pancakes for me today :frowning:

1 Like

no pancakes as yet but would quite like one at some point today

actually apparently the cafe at work are doing them so I will be getting pancakes today!!!

1 Like

Assuming you have the ingredients?

Can’t believe you implied breakfast pancakes wasn’t the standard for pancakes :smiley:

I am also going to a gig tonight. That’s two in a week, feeling exhausted already…

3 Likes

Everyday is a pancake day
I get a little bit fatter
Cooked batter upon which I dine
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine

Of course I do, but I don’t see how that’s relevant.

I’m not sure this one even works.

You aren’t even going to get a Theo seal of approval on that gag.

Thank fuck for that.

What’s your recipe, Theo?

Morning all

No pancakes for me - will prob do them Saturday morning with the kids

Still buzzing from seeing Spoon at the 100 club last night. Hard to see another gig topping it this year.

I left the bedroom door open for like a moment this morning and my smelly cat snuck in and pissed on the carpet. Mopped it up as best I could and sprayed with carpet cleaner stuff. Then a bit later I went to water the plant with my water sprayer thing…

Well I think you can guess what I did. Hope I’ve not killed it.

Fully weirded out by people making pancakes for breakfast. I know they are a typical breakfast food, but I think I left the concept of actually having breakfast behind so long ago that it just seems weird. Did your butlers prepare them for you?

I’ve always had pancakes after dinner on Pancake Day. Don’t know if I can be bothered this evening though. I did not have a great night’s sleep.

1 Like