Shyamalan Thread

SPOILERS FOR THE FILM SPLIT

Split

5 Likes

Ooh that one looked baaad

It’s pretty bad. The fact that it is secretly an Unbreakable sequel is by far and away the most interesting thing about it. Glass is actually pretty fascinating.

Plot twist:

I wont be watching either, sorry ant

Second twist!

Turns out I’ve been creeping into your house and playing them while you sleep so you’ve been subconsciously taking them in anyway!

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

twister-e-liquid

He is total shit - all his movies are terrible (although I do quite enjoy them in a kind of turn your brain off kind of way (I reckon even the sixth sense is probably shit, even though I really liked it when I saw it at the cinema))
Just dumb shit that has a totally superficial layer of cleverness shrink wrapped around it.

I do wonder if he actually likes all the twisty rubbish or

2 Likes

This is really, really harsh tbf to the lad.

Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense are legitimately great films. There’s stuff to enjoy in his most recent work as well (lot’s of utter fucking shite in the middle though of course)

I’m the only real person on here and the rest of you are a program designed to please me (the program has failed).

1 Like

Shit film…
TWIST! Ahhhh gotcha, you thought it was a stand alone film but really it’s a sequel!!! Ahhhhh!!! Bet you didn’t see that one coming did you!!! Sooo clever!!!

I hate him

I’m standing by it
He winds me up :triumph:

Ben & Jerry’s (or equivalent) could make a flavour called Mmmm Night Chia Melon

4 Likes

Or…

Can’t remember what i was going to say now :roll_eyes:

i think between all the films he’s made there’s a decent film in there but as standalone films they’re all pish.

Ant, how do you feel about the last airbender?

Think this is the best thing he’s been involved in

image File:Stuart Little.jpg - Wikipedia

1 Like

I haven’t seen it I’m afraid

What a twist

3 Likes