Sick days

I am off sick, couldn’t get back to sleep after MrS and kids left - so have lounged in bed playing games and reading the internet until eleven.

now up, washed and watching PM questions…might watch some Louis Theroux in a bit. Bit bored tbh - anyone got netflix/iplayer recommends? Guess I could probably manage a post lunch sofa nap.

what do you do on sickdays?

1 Like

Vidya games predominantly :video_game: :joystick:

2 Likes

oh yeah, should get back on Zelda really…

3 Likes

whatever you do on a Sunday

Was off for a day and a half last week, was on the sofa under a duvet the whole time watching films and tv series.
When I could I got up and went outside for a wee walk in the fresh air, I’m a big believer in fresh air when you feel shite.

Get well soon slicky :+1:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon!

I make myself a little bed on the sofa and binge watch Netflix/NowTV or films. I’m currently watching The Affair, which is pretty good. I feel a bit crap (but not enough to warrant a sic day) and would have loved to stay home today and do the above.

1 Like

watched Louis doing sex trafficking and gun crime so far. Might have to go a little more light hearted in a bit…

work, washing, cleaning, cooking, walk. NAH

Spend most of the day feeling hungry and trying to regulate how many trips I make to the fridge.

Obviously the illness days where you are unable to eat anything are the absolute worst.

when I was child I read pretty much every Asterix book on sick days. and listened to the Lord of the Rings on cassette

2 Likes

You should probably consider making the step up to a house with a toilet.

1 Like

He would probably just have talked his way out of it with his easygoing manner.

This is weird genius, but genius nevertheless.

3 Likes

check your paid leave privilege mates!!!

1 Like

Sick days are absolutely wasted if you’re feeling ill.

I remember watching an entire season of Arrested Development when I had a couple of days off for a chest infection. It wasn’t serious but I really couldn’t be bothered with work.

1 Like

Video games were invented for sick days

Going back tomorrow. As I’ve been so brave going back…the majority of the rest of staff are still off sick I get to work from home Friday for PPA. BONUS

1 Like

More video games!

1 Like

And I can be in for Christmas deliveries!!

1 Like

Think most office drones would call that WFH

1 Like