Signs You’re Now A Boring Old Fart

Bought some racking so I could reorganise the garage and got genuinely excited about putting it together and tidying it up.

2 Likes

First and last thing I do each day is check on my plants.

2 Likes

Same but pants.

8 Likes

“What’s wrong with the road, mate?”

1 Like

Getting annoyed you didnt know about a tree spotting app

3 Likes

Got well into nature. Joined a local wildlife group online, am out walking looking for good stuff at 5am sometimes

4 Likes

I’ve got one of these. I seem to be using it more during lockdown - Checking up on flights leaving Edinburgh Airport to ensure they meet my approval.

Like you say, boring old fart.

2 Likes

Looking up the destination on google earth, then finding a hotel i’d probably stay at, then looking at their prices online, then checking the exchange rate All while sat in my pants in the garden. Isn’t technology brilliant

7 Likes

I have both the iNaturalist plant and bird spotting app and Flightradar24 on my phone, and I’ve got an excellent system for doing laundry. Btw @anon67149139 nice spot, don’t see many A340s in the wild at the moment.

1 Like

gonna check that naturist app out now! Why thank you, tbh I didn’t even see it cos I’m sat under the gazebo, just heard it :joy:

2 Likes

Shout the lyrics of Kids to Balonz

2 Likes

Save it for…oh

4 Likes

Oh wow

1 Like

Relevant to your interests:

3 Likes

In addition to my flight tracker app, I also have a boat one (paid for). I’ve also just spent a few minutes constructing a new bird feeder for my home-workspace window. My last big purchase was an armchair.

1 Like

What’s a good bird spotting app guys?

2 Likes

This.

Just one where I can tick off that I’ve seen a sparrow, a golden hedgefinch and a pair of tits, and collect them all Pokemon style

Just purchased a new filter for the kettle

5 Likes

Get a bit nervous when I see youths around. Take a detour to avoid them, turn my music down so I can hear of any planned ambushes, etc.

4 Likes

see also: descaling things often

2 Likes