Silicon Valley

Bumping as it’s back on now (and rather timely after Zuckerberg making an idiot of himself last week)

yes! looking forward to watching this later on

Dinesh doing an Andy in Parks and Recreation and going from schlubby to buff between seasons as the actor signs up to do a Marvel film

1 Like

Was hilarious seeing Jared finally go into full-on rage mode

1 Like

I did like the theory suggested that the AI they’ve created will bring about the downfall of civilisation and whole the series will have turned out to be a prequel to Idiocracy or something

Also Matt Ross is so funny as Gavin Belson in this I can forgive him for writing/directing Captain Fantastic

Was a bit annoyed that this weeks problem was solved off screen. Could have done with one final wanking metaphor to call back to the 1st season. I’m glad it is finishing I think it is has almost run its course.

Really think the middle-out segment is up there with my TV highlights of the decade.

2 Likes

Am I the only one really enjoying this season? I don’t think they’ve ever had a bad one, but the adjustment to post-TJ Miller last season was a bit jarring. This whole season has been gold though, really going out on a high imo.

Also loving the increased presence of Ben Feldman in this season. Dude’s delivery is just 10/10 every time. "You hit him in the forehead, which is the single hardest part of the human body."

4 Likes

It’s been good! Just not sure how they’re going to end it, aside from with Richard vomiting probably

1 Like

Damn, for some reason I thought there were two episodes left but tonight’s the last one!

Feels a bit sudden doesn’t it? I didnt think the story was wrapping up

It’s a double episode. Really great and genuinely funny show that I’ll miss a lot.
“that’s the most courageous act of cowardice I’ve ever seen”

That was so funny the rats gave me proper belly laughs

It’s comforting to know that Gilfoyle and Dinesh will grow old and die together

3 Likes

Just rewatching the entire series final episode of season 1

4 Likes

Thought that was a fantastic ending. this season was much better than the last one too.

They’ve definitely done the right thing winding it up now though.

3 Likes

I thought it wasn’t bad season 5 but, it was blatantly a reactive season with Miller leaving and suffered for it.

1 Like

Agree with everyone saying it was better than the last season, and a fitting ending. It is such a well put together show though, I’ll miss it a lot.