Site broken for anyone else?

I would say this isn’t ‘fine’ though tbf. It should work perfectly shouldn’t it?

Wonder if Sean still has the receipt.

1 Like

I clicked like on your post and then 3 ‘Reply’ buttons appeared above your post.

Then when I clicked to reply, more kept appearing :smiley:

15 Likes

fuck me! :smiley:

2 Likes

:smiley: is that real? @sean

2 Likes

Had to reload the page to actually reply, I could’ve kept clicking and got hundreds of em up I reckon

Yep

Whenever I check to see who’s liked something, it makes me like the post.

Then when I try to unlike it, it makes me like the next post down.

1 Like

Probably just users changing settings and expanding the “1 reply ^” bit

this too.

pretty frustrating tbh

It’s started happening a little less in the last hour or so, but still occasionally tweaking

Yeah, must be the users’ fault. Fuck 'em.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking he must have just worded this poorly.

There’s no WAY he can really think this is our faults? :smiley:

I’d be VERY surprised if many of us have done anything in the settings?

I’m just trying to work out if it’s an actual issue or people complaining by making up an error. Which has happened before and I’ve spent £300 of money I don’t have getting developers trying to fix things due to a browser setting for 1 user.

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like

the multiple reply thing hasn’t happened for me, but pretty much everything else in here that people have mentioned has happened. It might well be a temporary glitch (it’s already happening less for me know) but I haven’t changed anything and it has happened on both desktop and mobile

It could be that they were hit like a lot of major websites looking at their Twitter @discourse

no way, hatfood’s still there

1 Like

Nah it’s definitely happening and the site has gotten a little nutty. When I tried to reply to you just now, it tried to direct the reply to someone else from the last thread I posted in.

1 Like

fingers crossed. Thanks for the update Sean.

Think it’s broken for me… The word jazz seems to be popping up in posts at random. It doesn’t make sense. :confused:

4 Likes

Definitely happened my mate.

Will see if it happens again if/when it breaks again

1 Like

Also whenever I click to see who’s liked something, the DiSers who’ve liked it appear above the post instead of underneath it. Then after hiding it, it sometimes makes me like the post above and it doesn’t let me unlike it.