Site broken for anyone else?

Yeah, it’s got worse as the afternoon has gone on.

I can’t even reply to an individual post now - it replies to the post below instead.

I’m on Windows 10 with Chrome.

It’s fine

Warey, Warey quite contrary :rolling_eyes:

…Jones, Jones, twat?

:smiley:

bless

To be fair, it is fine for me too but then, I’m not seeing ads.

2 Likes

^So bloody uncooperative!

I didn’t think it would be necessarily broken for everyone - but he was doing his tiresome contrarian shit he does, rather than just saying ‘it’s working for me’ etc.

LEAVE. SEAN. ALONE!

Reckon it’s probably just fine then.

Seeing some ads but no issues with functionality for me on Android /Chrome or Windows 7 /Chrome

YES! fukcing love broken DiS

4 Likes

Got my first ad!

Fortunately I refreshed and the little blighter went away.

4 Likes

it’s just done the like and reply thing when i tried to reply to the andy vine’s ‘gay cake’ thread

SEEEEAAAAAAANNNNNN

1 Like

it liked the wrong post for me earlier in the food/hands thread and then someone’s else reply appeared about 10 times. exited and re-entered though and it was working fine and has been since.

1 Like

pretty much unreadable

oh yeah sometimes when i reply it will bring up my post looking all faded as if it’s loading and trying to post it, while it appears in solid text below showing it has been posted. it did this a couple of days ago and i thought it was a symptom of my wifi being shit but it did it again a minute ago. have to exit the thread and re-enter.

I’ve noticed it too, things like going to heart something and it bookmarking it instead. I’m working on the ability to embed a GeoCities page into your own profile which may be related.

This guy code reviewed it and said it was all fine though haha

haha

2 Likes

I went to click penoid’s post in this image and was confused when an image opened

3 Likes