It’s Wales, it’s what they do.

FIJIAN PASS!!!

Everything is wrong

Woohoo!

Can’t believe we’re gonna lose to the fucking part timers

2 Likes

:fu::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Fair play to Scotland, a really good performance. Really frustrating to watch from a Welsh pov, particularly second half. Far too many handling errors.

absolute nonsense. You know nothing. The flair we’ve played with over the last few years has been stunning at times. Admittedly not at the moment but “it’s what they do” is laughable.

1 Like

Maybe that’s true, but when it’s not working, you revert to type very quickly imo. Australia in the world cup were down to 13 players. Instead of exploiting the space, you tried to crash it through the middle again and again. Didn’t work. Jamie Roberts came on today just to pummel it through the middle. Didn’t work.
This is one of poorest Wales teams I’ve seen in a long time too

It’s because Union’s generally a slower, less skillful game, and like with football Northerners like to be entertained. There have been good Northern teams in Union - Sale (Manchester) and Newcastle have both won the Premiership, and Leicester (Union’s most successful side) would have to be considered more Northern than Southern. The Six Nations is good because of the tribalism between the home nations and France, but club-level Union’s fucking dire, in this country at least. The gulf in quality between the NRL (League in Australia) and everything else just seems huge to me.

Wtf I was only able to watch the first half and was like “same old” anyone wanna explain happened?

Whadda you mean ‘same old’?! We’ve been improving massively in the last few years.
I tipped is to score 28 points today, delighted to be proven wrong :grinning::+1:

Did you even read my post :joy:

1 Like

Just sat here polishin’ my leek…

1 Like

Sloppy half from England, but Italy deserve that on balance

That’s what Care brings

meat and drink.

HAHAHAHAHAHA england.

You’re being chumpatised here.
Just a punk team

everyone watches league here, mate.