👿🐛🐚⬆ Slay the Spire rolling thread ⬆🐚🐛👿

Argh! I hate this bastard. Had enough defence cards to absorb his damage the next go… And he did some time crap with his fob watch and only let me play one of them.

Every time it gets to 12 (incrementing each time you play a card) your turn immediately ends

2 Likes

Well. That’s very rude of him.

(I’ve a bad habit of ignoring what he’s doing an getting overexcited at my mega strength)

I’ve been caught out with the final cultist boss. I didn’t realise that he gains strength every time you play power cards… RIP me.

1 Like

I ran into him the other night on a big plasma run with the watcher. After the first couple of turns I was just playing 12 cards every go. That felt good.

1 Like

I had my first heart win the other day. Did it with defect. Frosty rather than plasma. Felt good but checked after and it’s taken me nearly 200 hours to do it. Dampener. Got all the characters up to ascension level 4 but struggling with 5.

1 Like

Ascension 15 with Defect done :mechanical_arm:

Definitely my second favourite character now.

1 Like

Grinding the 3 original characters. Stuck on Ascension 20. Just can’t get it to all come together.

Did A4 with Watcher, Pressure Points deck. Watcher is definitely the most fun to play, lots of great attacking options. I often get carried away and neglect block which tends to be my undoing.

2 Likes

That’s more like it. This guy’s ok. He can come round any time.

1 Like

A5 with Watcher done. Used Alpha again. Got the time lord again, used a duplication potion before playing Omega and was doing 100 damage at the end of each turn. Finished her off in 6, super satisfying.

2 Likes

DID IT! BEAT THE HEART! Thought I’d lost leaving him on an excruciating 74 health. Pressed the button to seal my fate and forgot I picked up Lizard Tail along the way. Scenes!

Ironclad and Snecko Eye came good in the end!

4 Likes

@Parsefone

I thought maybe they’d got rid of lizard tail in an update… can’t remember the last time I picked it up.

Well if so then I’m a cheat and a fraud. Apologies fellow spire slayers

Ascension 20 heart kill done after weeks of grinding. Fucking HELL that felt good!

2 Likes

Only got this a couple of weeks ago, quite badly addicted. Tell me Mr Collector, would you like ALL THE POISON IN THE WORLD!!??

11 Likes

Not that I’m obsessed with poisoning beasties at all, but…

4 Likes

21,627 in 4 rounds? How did you manage that?

I’ve played like six hours of STS but have no idea what I’m meant to be looking at in either of your pics