Sleater Kinney 2024 - New album 'Little Rope' out now!

See my
Comments above

The Woods is the Goods

1 Like

Ok, second instalment…

11 Likes

The best :ok_hand:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like
5 Likes

Fucksake, I thought a single had dropped or something, 'denza

1 Like

Filth day is in Social by rights…

1 Like

gonna swing by and say how surprised I am by people underrating One Beat, that’s an incredible record man. For the record (lol)

The Woods
Dig Me Out
One Beat
No Cities To Love
Call The Doctor
S/T
The Hot Rock
All Hands on the Bad One

I was lucky enough to see them on the No Cities tour and it was an incredible show but at that point, I only really knew No Cities and The Woods. I’m really excited to see them again with a greater appreciation of their back catalogue now

2 Likes

Currently hovering around the #4 mark!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxU3KpFA2Am/

Gimme love, gimme love. Never enough.

(yes, it is on me!)

16 Likes

I really like the new Filthy Friends album despite average reviews. It’s good if you’re having Sleater Kinney withdrawal symptoms.

Heh I feel the opposite: I would have liked FF so much more if I wasn’t familiar with SK. Given how good I know she can be FF felt like a real let down.

Yessssssss!

Gah, still no single!

I’ve been seeing Corin mentioning it on Instagram but hadn’t checked it out. Her second Corin Tucker Band album is one of my faves actually.

Ooh that’s the first sign of any show right? Maybe they are the final Green Man headliner that still hasn’t been announced… I wish.

Can’t wait to see them again though, wherever I have to go.

Maybe something coming? They’ve made their Facebook profile pic blank - or maybe someone just messed up

From their site, this is new isn’t it? Announcement tomorrow I reckon!

2 Likes

Looking at those outfits, maybe they’re collaborating with Madonna on Madame X. OK, maybe not.

Just bought some airline tickets from Raleigh back to the UK on the 3rd. GAH!