Sliding into celebrity DMs

A great start to the day

36 Likes

Who else have you DM’d?

1 Like

God damn it, now I’ve messaged the Vengaboys

14 Likes

I messaged Lukas Podolski asking for recommendations when I was in Köln. He hasn’t got back to me yet.

4 Likes

This was an it, an immaculate, perfect record.

1 Like

3 Likes

Jedward have been getting in touch with loads of left wing types with messages of support

gbol

19 Likes

Yeah that’s what gave me the idea after a beer or two last night

2 Likes

I largely no vibe celebrity interactions on twitter/instagram. Makes me feel a bit something but not sure what.

I started a campaign with a couple of children to DM a YouTuber and get the YouTuber to say “VOTE LABOUR” instead of the cowardly “VOTE”. Ignored. Coward.

1 Like

Just minor indie celeb interactions for me. I’ve exchanged DMs with Aidan Moffat and David Gedge. Huey Morgan followed be briefly, but deleted his twitter account shortly after.

1 Like

thought about using twitter to ask celebrities to be more vocal about political stuff, don’t tweet at all now though and feels like it could lead me down an obsessive brainworm path
anyone done it?

Only famous people I’ve spoken to are dis people

1 Like

Alright Lizzo’s boyfriend

1 Like

I’m followed on Instagram by Stacy Francis from CBB/American Idol, Anthony Hutton and one of The Artful Dodger.

No idea why

No reply yet, so I’ve sent messages to M People and 2 Unlimited too

Can you ask Dr Alban what his PHD thesis was on?

DM’d Bob Stanley to sort out a sticker swap a year or two ago. He sent me a lovely postcard with his.

13 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley: