Slime

Capitalist, opportunist scum!!

:wink:

Just think Epimer should value his emissions more, seeing as he’s a proper scientist man now.

2 Likes

I can’t in good conscience put a price on my slime. It would be unethical.

PVA has a nice, comforting solventy smell. The borates are odourless. It’s the amines you use for nylon that are the stinky things (although some of the organic acids can be a bit whiffy too).

2 Likes

Yeah Plastisol screen-printing ink (which is basically uncured PVA paste) has a good solventy smell to it. Nasty stuff though health/environment wise.

Did this exact thing then spent ages reading up on what Dave Benson-Phillips is up to and then remembered this tweet (it was the week after the Bataclan attack when all the major cities, and apparently Worthing, were on high terror alert):

2 Likes

I’ve never seen that before. Amazing.

heard him on that global pillage podcast recently, sounded well

Probably up there with Danny Dyer’s “still does my nut in to this day” in my favourite tweets of all time. Clearly terror attacks bring the best out of niche UK TV personalities.

hypnotic

This IS all a sex thing isn’t it.

Bless him :smile:

I’m suprised they haven’t made a revival series - surely it would still translate to current audiences?

It’s a live show at the Edinburgh Fringe, my friend’s husband tried to get on it for his stag do (unsuccessfully I think)

The one the kids have now, is it like the slime aliens from back when I were a lad? They were crap.

So they just pick random people out of the audience? Hope they give you some GYOB merch to change into after your gunged!

Right, just like silly putty. Except you played with that when you were 8. We were all engaged in wholesome extracurricular activities like smoking, drinking and enjoying recreational drugs by our teens.