Slow life- Monday evening

Haha, yes! I’m going mad Lo-Pan… instead of mashed potato I’m having…

*drum roll*

WEDGES. With random spices chucked on them and then cooked with a bunch of garlic and I’m going to sit and dip everything (food! obviously I mean food!) in sriracha mayonnaise because because because.

1 Like

Just posting to say that I now have Slow Life in my head, and Slow Life is one of my favourite songs of all time, and I’m happy as a result :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with any of that :grinning::+1:
I’m gonna throw a fair bit of garlic in the veg as well

1 Like

Not too much mind, don’t want to scare off the reanimated corpse of Christopher “Dracula” Lee.

His disappointed face… :cry:

1 Like

Also I’ve got pulled pork and roast potatoes in the oven :slight_smile: (in before “CONGRATULATIONS!!”)

1 Like

Hammer film Christopher lee fucking terrified me as a wee boy, loved those films :+1:

1 Like

I’m on a late shift at work and will meet a mate at pub at around 10pm. I think I’ll have a McDonald’s before I meet him. Which meal shall I get? Any good new limited ones?

Do my eyes deceive me… is Masterchef on tonight!!!

might open a beer

Yip, twice!!

At the same time as the two Corries :persevere:

1 Like

Met a pal for a quick after work pint where we talked about the future and shit… was actually pretty nice. Grabbing a quick bite and another beer now before cinema for mullholland drive

1 Like

Struggling a bit this evening. Work is pretty tough at the moment and my apartment is a mess. Need to spend some time tidying up my flat and brain :confused:

Think I’ve done my back in shifting comicbook boxes. The plus side is that I found some old Judge Dredd reprints bought in the 90s. Judge Death. Judge Death Lives. Requiem for a Heavyweight.

The last one is my all time fave. Go Abdominal Arnie Stodgeman!

Kinda feel like talking to a lady.

Drank too much at the weekend so now I feel terrible :cry: I’m curled up on the sofa with my fave cat though so he is helping. I love him so much and it breaks my heart that he’s not mine :broken_heart:

evening everyone

current view:

6 Likes

Aww, I hate that feeling. Just relax with Mr/Ms Cat and remember it’ll pass eventually :slight_smile: I really wish I had a dog for moments like that… and just in general. I feel like I’m going a little bit mad with my plants. Like I’ll go through to the kitchen to make food or a cup of tea and completely forget what I’m doing because I’m too busy faffing about and talking to them. Really think I need a pet or a child or something… the bf thinks we should get stick insects :confused: haha!! Can’t really cuddle a stick insect…

1 Like

Do you cuddle your plants?

1 Like

Just back from dance class. Absolutely beat in a good way. Might have to meet some ATDs for a pint but I’m hoping they don’t text me back as I kind of want an evening to myself.

Haha, sadly no but there are certain plants like my golems ear succulent that I can’t stop stroking. Apparently I shouldn’t really do it but I reckon it loves it :wink:

@cowcow your pic made me think of this.

1 Like