Slurmsday Thread

‘I will travel 500 miles to catch the snake… and I’m not from where Tom Jones is from’

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss dingers.

3 Likes

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1045069862

6 Likes
5 Likes

Just watching videos of that woman who runs and jumps like a horse. I’m quite behind on The Internet

Just told my boss I’m leaving (will hand in my notice soon) and hoooollllyyyyy shit this all feels very real all of a sudden.

Got a good day planned- I’ve already said no to peer-pressure and won’t be getting pizza for lunch, going swimming after work then meeting a pal that I rarely get to hang out with for some drinks.

Got lots and lots of work to do so I should probably piss off (but I won’t)

6 Likes

Also, if he’s travelled 500 miles from South Wales to Cambridge, he’s probably taken a diversion along the way

Thanks @Rarity & @anon19035908, she was in her 90s but she was a right GBOL

1 Like

And I would travel 500 miles
And I would travel 500 more
Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles
To catch a snake outside your door

6 Likes

Really wasn’t hungry but I had a croissant anyway

Ate so much enchilada casserole last night. Paying for it now.

No regrets!

some regrets

1 Like

Epimer earlier this morning

7 Likes

Hello from the land of the midnight sun! That’s right, I’m even further north than normal because I am on HOLIDAY for THREE WEEKS :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

13 Likes

the route probably snaked

1 Like

quite jealous tbh tbf

Would love three weeks holiday right now

5 Likes

Party on Slurms.

edit - grumble about that stupid file limit.

Morning kids.

Fourth in the pub quiz last night. There were THREE Paul Weller questions. It’s a music quiz, but really, one question would be more than enough, none would be better for me because I don’t really care for him.

This came on in the car on shuffle today!!

But then the first thing it tried to play was Serpents by Cave In, which was a bit on the nose I thought.

1 Like

Today I’m supposed to be doing work, then driving home, then cycling to the other end of town for a drinks thing I said I’d go to, then cycling back across town to see Part Chimp, then cycling home. I need to be smartly dressed for the drinks thing so there’s a whole shoes logistics thing too.

Chances of me actually doing all of that? Currently giving it a generous 40% but expecting it to nosedive as the day goes on.