small experiences lost to the past

This is a good one. Got a few redundant A-Zs on my shelf.

1 Like

Writing with a pen

Getting a chequebook when you opened a bank account and writing a cheque to your little sister for a million pounds.

4 Likes

Never did this, but absolutely love it. :heart_eyes::star_struck:

3 Likes

Hoping to find a blue crisp or a square polo or something in a packet to win a prize.

1 Like

Looking for a comb.

1. Open bag of crisps
  2. Remove salt packet
  3. Tear open salt packet
  4. Pour salt into bag
  5. Hold bag closed and shake bag
  6. Eat disproportionately salted crisps
4 Likes
  1. Open bag of crisps
  2. Remove salt packet
  3. Eat crisps
  4. Tear open salt packet
  5. Pour salt into mouth
  6. Swallow
2 Likes

wtaf

2 Likes

Deconstructed crisps, innit.

1 Like

I’ve seen some shit, but this might be the most depraved thing I’ve ever encountered

4 Likes

I don’t know if you did this here in the UK, but in N. America if you were planning a trip the Automobile Association would make you this book with every section of the highway with the route map and any hotels/attractions along the way:

4 Likes

before my time, but yes the AA in Britain did the same thing. I believe you’d write to them telling them your starting point and destination and they’d send back the paper maps.

Download some songs from napster that your friends have been talking about, to find they sound like this

1 Like

Wow had no idea about that.

I do remember bring fascinated by the Motorway maps at the back of drivers’ GB maps, like just an abstract for each giving details of every junction and intersection so you could plan in advance how to take them.

Also mapping for someone driving and just looking for that particular Junction number.

2 Likes

Now imagining everyone in Oasis living in a quaint little two up two down in Leamington Spa :sweat_smile:

1 Like