Smash Bros Ultimate - Drowned in Pound Tonight at 8pm (30th January)

I am happy for the amount of enjoyment you’re going to get out of this game, profk

5 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Any tips on how to handle the smell?

1 Like

Dab a bit of Vicks® Vaporub on your philtrum. Or on their perineum.

1 Like

I don’t even have a Switch, @profk’s enthusiasm is the only reason I stayed in this thread after a general curiosity (haven’t had a new console since the Wii, but love Smash Bros).

7 Likes

Enthusiasm or a chilling account of my rapid descent into madness?

1 Like

Hopefully the former, though if the latter so long as you are still posting ITT at least you know there are people who can get you help.

1 Like

The only help I need is a smooth and enjoyable release day. Have to work in the morning and am hoping my m9 won’t have opened and started playing before I get home :frowning:

1 Like

Take his Switch to work with you, this is the great advantage of their portability.

4 Likes

Fuck, that’s evil.

I like it.

2 Likes

Would be quite heavy. Maybe just take all the controllers instead.

2 Likes

Settled on decharging his console the night before and locking my room (containing my switch plus charger) and taking his charger on a little walk to work with me

Love it!

I’ve compiled an extensive list of the fizzy drinks and snacks I’ll be purchasing.

My enthusiasm is matched only by the depth of my wife’s embarrassment.

3 Likes

i’ll fight you!

(in an online smash bros battle on a day of your choosing)

3 Likes

Havent looked into much of the online stuff but it’d be cool if we can setup a fulltime Smash lobby for DiSers like in Mario Kart.
I’m up for Smash tournaments if anyone else is.

3 Likes

Looks like some copies have gotten out already:

Can someone please check on @profk, I’m not sure he can handle this level of excitement

3 Likes

This time next week!

2 Likes

Last sighting of the prof

9 Likes