Smash Bros Ultimate - Drowned in Pound Tonight at 8pm (30th January)

Got a blanka sticker just for pressing the a button!

2 Likes

Lost my first game of classic mode lol! How do you block again?

If I got Smash Bros, would I be able to play as Solid Snake, and spend the entire battle hiding in a cardboard box?

Yes

1 Like

The main menu music is so :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

Well played Nintendo. You may have my money.

The fighters unlock at a decent clip and I’m loving the loosely themed battles in Classic mode.

ZR/ZL to get your shield up and then a direction while holding those down to dodge

1 Like

LZ or RZ

1 Like

just cleared classic mode for the first time :slight_smile:

this game gives you so much stuff it’s overwhelming! Looks like there’s bespoke achievements for each mode in the game too to give you a reason to actually play everything!

Little medal against Mario for beating classic with him too…just enough to make me want to go through and beat it with all of the characters at some point.

Seems like they thought of everything!

Leaving for the weekend at about 1pm today. Package due to arrive anytime before 9pm apparently. I have not planned this well

Where the fuck are the council :tired_face: i want to go home

Might?

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/super-smash-bros-ultimate-limited-edition-at-7499-argos-3130562

• You don’t like fighting games you idiot
  • On the other hand, you do need another controller

0 voters

Really jealous of those of you who’re playing this right now. Don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a game and it’s the first I’ve pre-ordered since I was a kid. Any thoughts on the new characters?

Got an email to say my copy’s in works mailroom so might get a chance to have a quick go over lunch.

My friend code is SW-7547-6001-4525, gonna add it to the spreadsheet.

Game cube controller? Ahm oot

1 Like

Oh my god this is good. My face hurts from smiling so much

4 Likes

should I play some more?

Worried that maybe all the characters will feel the same :frowning:

I’ve only really played as Kirby so far. Gotta save the World of Light, innit!

Looks like the inklings have to recharge the same way as in Splatoon itself, which is a lovely touch.

1 Like

They definitely do not all feel the same. I can assure u

2 Likes

just played a bit with sheik, definitely had a different more agile feel. I think this one feels better than the wiiu one?!

The only thing I still don’t like is how long it takes to turn around if you’re locked into accidentally attacking in the wrong direction, which I am all the time :slight_smile: