Smash Bros Ultimate - Drowned in Pound Tonight at 8pm (30th January)

As I have mentioned, I’ve only ever played Brawl and it felt like dogshit to me, but with Sonic in it (always a sucker) and little shots of Silver, Rouge the Bat and Cream the Rabbit, it feels like I could be made to be interested in this game.

But it just gets added to a massive list of other games. Honestly, I think that releasing Pokémon Let’s Go three weeks before Smash is mental. It’s getting drowned out on the Internet, I think.

Dunno mate.
I have zero interest in Pokemon and am amped for Smash. The new pokemon in general seems to be even splitting traditional pokemon fans.
Very diff games and not the same audiences.
Also being interested only because Sonic is in it… oh dear.

1 Like

And today’s two Smash stories at opposite ends of the weird spectrum:

1 Like

The adapter for Gc controllers also has a Wii port so Wii classic controllers and nes snes mini controllers can also be used! :sunglasses:

Lets go seems kinda crap so im not surprised its being drowned out

reckon smash is going to be my GOTY on the basis that I’ve basically bought nothing this year except for Dead Cells

#interesting

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Professor K has lost his wig.

5 Likes

FTFY

6 Likes

Would lol so hard if that’s one of the DLC characters

'It’s a-me, W…

…igglytuff!’

They should do a G(ren)inch(a) costume too

Haha people would crack up.
Reckon one is going to be from the ‘proper’ new Pokemon game out next year and thats why they’ve said the rollout of DLC will end in Feb 2020.

1 Like

Nintendo chose the DLC fighters, so it seems likely they’ll use the slots to do some promotion…

Gen 8 Pokémon
Protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei V
New character from Metroid Prime 4
Someone from Arms
A Labo character who can turn into a robot, drone, piano etc
Shrek etc

Dunno, the last bunch included Ryu, Cloud, etc.

Could be Leon from Resident Evil, Crash Bandicoot, etc.

Master Chief

Manny from Grim Fandango

2 Likes