Smashing Saturday

Off to Bath for a wander round the shops and some lunch. Think kids want to go to las iguanas despite the wide and varied selection of eateries in the city.

That’s about it.

How about you??

7 Likes

Breakfast
Football (playing)
Pub + football (watching)
Bathroom design appointment
Maybe a sneaky tip trip
Cook and eat
Film
Match of the day
Bed

4 Likes

What film are you watching??
We watched Free Guy last night which was great if you enjoy spotting your favourite YouTubers.

Morning :wave:

Currently sat up in bed with a cuppa, playing Scrabble (and losing). The rest of the family are meeting Mrs CCB’s parents somewhere today - Mrs CCB in her kindness has made excuses for me (‘waiting in for a viewing on the house’) so that I can have a much-needed rest day. So I’m going to potter around, might make some samosas, possibly get some fresh air if the weather is okay.

6 Likes

Have a good rest. X

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m feeling loads better today x

1 Like

The land is on Mubi so maybe that. Also been watching lots of Kore-Eda recently and maborosi is the only one that’s meant to be good that we’ve not seen yet so might try to find somewhere that has that to rent

Or go to Dune if we can be arsed to go Kino

Wife and kids are staying over at her parents this weekend. I’m working 1-11 today.

Morning.

Taking youngest daughter to play an away game of football this morning.

Taking eldest daughter to an audition for a local theatre production of The Prince & The Pauper this afternoon (which, until yesterday, she thought was called The Prince & The Porpoise).

Just want to sit down, man.

8 Likes

Good morning!

13 Likes

plasticmike has taken baby to volunteer at parkrun, which means I have… what, two hours to myself?? Absolutely no idea what to do.

Zero plans this weekend :grimacing::grimacing:

7 Likes

Is Mubi a pay as you go or subscription thing?? Lots of excellent films on there that insta keeps advertising to me.

I

Funny you should say smashing…

We’re going pumpkin picking. And then carving them when we get back.

Going out for a Mexican tonight.

1 Like

bike…?

Milk is off. That’s a good start

Subscription. They normally do some pretty good introductory offers where your first 3 months are super cheap so worth a look

1 Like

Can’t until I’ve been checked over by a doctor (my c-section incision is looking a bit dodgy) :grimacing::pensive::sob:

Past Caroline took some bacon rashers out of the freezer, so I’m gonna put a few slices on a giant crumpet for breakfast

5 Likes

Deciding whether to Park run.

• Park Run
  • Bed bum

0 voters

Off to see self esteem and then do the door at a pals gig. Should be a lovely day

2 Likes