Smirnoff ice

I havnt had one in probably 8 years but just had the a strange craving sensation for one how odd

At this time of morning?

2 Likes

I used to drink the black one when I was 17 and hadn’t figured out how to not drink like a twat yet.

what about a blue WKD?

1 Like

Red Square reloaded

1 Like

Made the German exchange student drink these when we all went out after my PhD viva.

I like to think I was giving him a valuable insight into British culture.

He looked horrified the whole time, obviously.

Wee Beastie!

1 Like

Get one and strawpedo it

3 Likes

Orange Reef for me please.

Just the flavour not to get pissed

oh jesus, wee beastie

1 Like

Went to some club in bristol that poured a Smirnoff Ice, bottle of lager and a shot of vodka into a pint glass and called it a turbo shandy.

6 Likes

blue wkd in a pint glass topped up with cider

the fucking thought of that now, fuck me

1 Like

I had this in Croatia and it was very much like a Smirnoff Ice…

2 Likes

I remember someone turning up to a party with a crate of 24 and everyone thinking he was the man ( we were young and didn’t have a lot of money so this it might as well have been champagne)

1 Like

A popular Wetherspoons combo (the only place where it was even vaguely affordable) back in the day was a blue and a red Aftershock mixed into a Smirnoff Ice in a pint glass - was called a Purple Haze. Was fucking rank :+1:

My pal used to drink Turbo Guinness in clubs: a pint glass with (red) Smirnoff Ice in the bottom, with a half pint of Guinness on top.

They’re immiscible and the Smirnoff Ice fluoresces under UV light, so it was a good dancefloor conversation starter (“What the fuck are you drinking?”)

Anyone remember Virgin Vodka Flyers? They were a bit like red bull & vodka, but did an even better job of keeping you up all night and getting you pissed. My drink of choice in my clubbing years.

Anneka Rice

6 Likes

Slightly irked this isn’t “immicsible”

1 Like