Smokers outside the hospital doors - Warning, thread doesn't deliver

competition time!

let’s see how many edits you can get on a single post. current high score: 15

Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads

here we here we here we fucking go
wonder if this is going to fuck the website up and break it or if will be

Here we fucking gover7ttottgoool Johngghhghhhghh

qwertyqweryqwertyqwertyqwertytyqwq

38 (Thirty Eight)

tittybiscuit

good effort

fuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmatefuckoffmate

nearlyhometimenearlyhometimenearlyhometimenearlyhometime

penisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I got 18. Poor effort, I’m on my phone though which is much more difficult. Probably need to add a 3x multiplier to account for that.

I like to think the Discourse server room is on fire just now and they have no idea why.

For some reason, it hasn’t counted those all as separate edits.

unlucky

Itchy beard mate

foxy’s on for a high score here

edit: quite exciting watching this in real time

Woah!

I’m happy with 41. Not a bad knock, that.

USB