Snacktivities to do

‘Snacktivities’ is a very clever portmanteau, combining ‘snack’ (a foodstuff eaten between main meals) and ‘activities’ (such as an escape room or a bat walk)

An example of a snacktivity would be a Dairylea Lunchable. You eat, sure, but a lot of the fun and enjoyment from the snack is derived from creating the little sandwiches in whichever combination you desire.

Another example would be a Kinder Surprise, which has an activity enclosed in a chocolate casing (snack).

What are your favourite snacktivities? Perhaps you sometimes chew up a Wotsit and then stick the mush to the end of an intact Wotsit and lick it like a cheesy 99?

I’m quite sure we did this thread about three months ago but might have dreamt it.

Back snack and crack

take this thread seriously please

9 Likes

Snack-A-Mole

1 Like

Never!

1 Like

Space Raiders
Pot Noodle
That thing I do with Pringles.

what

Here in Aus they do a cheesy Wotsit type snack but it’s like a fat Hula Hoop. A mate realised you could put a mini mozzarella ball into them, thus creating the sort of thing you mean I think?

Spoiler’d for accidental trypophobia

2 Likes
Popular Bands that people don't seem to cover

Putting hula hoops on one’s fingers before eating them all

6 Likes

remember doing this as a kid but i’m unconvinced my chubby fingers would be able to accomodate hula hoops these days. so just shovel them into my gob instead

1 Like

(‘<>’)

trypophobia

1 Like

Oh no!

ah yes I remmeber that you vile beast

5 Likes

Which lead to

3 Likes

Making the malteasers levitate.

2 Likes

great example, fantastic contribution to the thread, thank you.

1 Like

I like to get a pack of mini cheddars (original) and a cheese string (twisted) and wrap a string round each ched before consuming. Nice contrast of textures
Also pop babybels between two mini cheds for a sandwich

1 Like

Jumping out of a helicopter, driving a speedboat, abseiling, and climbing in through the window to deliver some Milk Tray to my wife, who shares them with me.

7 Likes