Snap election snap poll

As if Brexit negotiations weren’t exciting enough, our glorious lizard person overlord has introduced some early summer fun in the form of a general election :gb:

How will YOU be voting (private poll so you don’t have to admit to voting Tory you massive bunch of massive Tories)…

• Conservative
  • Labour
  • Lib Dems
  • Green
  • UKIP
  • SNP
  • Other (please state)

0 voters

just done a quick canvas of people in the streets of Stoke Newington. Looks like a Labour landslide!

Think now would be a great time to replace Corbyn with someone who is anti-Brexit

Will probs stick with the TUSC guy that I voted for about a fortnight ago or whenever it was tbh

It’s just (just) a little thing (TUSC)

I read this in Peter O’Hanraha-hanrahan’s voice.

I’m gonna do so much sighing in the polling station come the big day.

Public Poll because it’s more interesting

• Tory
  • Labour
  • Lib Dem
  • SNP
  • Plaid Cymru
  • Sinn Fein
  • DUP
  • UKIP
  • Green
  • BNP
  • English Democrats
  • TUSC
  • Other

0 voters

Trying to out the Plaid Cymru voters, are we?

bit off, this

(yes, i’m a Tory)

Tactical voting:

• I would always vote for my first choice of candidate
  • I would vote tactically if I thought it would make a difference

0 voters

Is it?

People can obviously not vote in the poll if they’d rather not. And it says its public

I’ll probably vote for a party I dislike to keep the bastards out

i’ve got no problem voting tactically but it would be harder than usual (wahey) to vote for Tim Farron. thankfully i’m in a safe Labour seat unless Diane Abbott does anything silly which she would never do

We’re all so fucked when the Conservatives win again

So basically accept the #brexit will happen and you trust Labour more with the negotiations/put the majority of the population first

Is that the choice?

Labour/SNP/Libdem coliation. believe.

I’m in a Tory stronghold and have lived in Tory strongholds for the majority of my life :frowning: I’m basically punkosaur

Gonna be good how all the polls have been so shockingly wrong in the last few major cases and how they’ll be bang on the money this time

What WOULD you vote in a PR system

• Tory
  • Labour
  • Lib Dem
  • Green
  • UKIP
  • SNP
  • Plaid
  • Sinn Fein
  • DUP
  • TUCS
  • Other