Snazzy career test thing

you said something about huel, didn’t you?

Maybe it could sense that I’m wearing my Huel tshirt today.

1 Like

Archaeologist
Sounds made up to me!

i see a lot of people with actual huel bags

1 Like

i’m needing some new wallpaper put up actually

1 Like

Do you want to swap? I think that’d be a bit more fitting for me and my degree in archaeology.

1 Like

bit tory?

I was going to photoshop a comedy answer, but seems the site has done me anyway.

BRB, off to consider my future as an amorphous blob. Goodbyyyyyyyyye, Moonmen.

eggs

Oh I clicked “See if your friends agree” and it revealed as “animator”.

Had peanut butter toast and two babybels for dinner last night.

5 Likes

Love how this only thinks there are like five jobs in the world

Remember those huge multi-question things you’d do in like Year 8 or 9 in some bullshit PHSE lesson? What did y’all get for your chosen future career?

My top two were Airforce and Airline pilot, can’t remember which way round. Just what you’d recommend to an asthmatic 12-year old scared of heights.

Driver.

It would be another five years or so before I learned I didn’t really like driving.

the woman that ran ours was really angry at me because she said i broke it. it told me i could do any job i wanted with middling success but conversely would never be great at anything. which apparently it was designed to avoid saying.

on the upper end of the averagely successful spectrum it suggested engineer. which i now am. so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a damp office?

oh i should look into becoming an artist. heard its really easy to pay your bills that way, yeah

haha DOCTOR

Yes?

'Sup - are you going to the fake doctors convention this year?

I’ll be there - Im hiring someone to fake a heart attack so I can shout “IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE BUILDING”

Bants. Total Bants.

1 Like