Snobs

What are you snobbish about?

People who say “draw” when they mean “drawer”.

Think that’s it though.

6 Likes

fucking EVERYTHING mate

coffee, music, films, bicycle components… absolutely everything

10 Likes

Shit food.

No I really don’t fancy a pint of Carling and a dinner at Frankie and Benny’s thanks.

8 Likes

^this

Maybe adults who play Yu-Gi-Oh, actually.

Reality TV (that isn’t Rick Stein)

Could you be more pacific?

5 Likes

I don’t really care what others enjoy as long as I’m not made to do it as well.

3 Likes

Coffee

Nothing else in my life comes close to the particulars I think necessary just to enjoy a cup of Joe.

Often takes me 15 mins to make a cup. Will politely decline any offer from hosts to make me a cup. Will cast a very critical eye over any coffee shop anyone suggests.

Total nightmare

3 Likes

can’t think of anything

7 Likes

Fuck you! It was a typo! I’m really snobbish about people that don’t acknowledge dyslexia

Can you reign it in with the spelling mistakes?

1 Like

I love being snobby about things I havent done or seen. Particularly Game of Thrones or superhero stuff
Dorks

6 Likes

People who talk / eat in the cinema / theatre

3 Likes

Sorry. Some of us struggle with hour grammar

Guy I sit next to at work maintains he doesn’t watch anything that’s broadcast on ITV. I know this snobbery has been around for a while, but I thought it was a bit outdated.

Anyone like that here?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s not a deliberate decision, more that there’s nothing they broadcast that interests me, and hasn’t been for the best part of 20 years.

15 Likes

Best club in Birmingham (not really)

12 Likes

I’m the same by default. The last things I watched religiously on ITV were Knightmare and Prisoner: Cell Block H, before that, probably Terry and June or Man About the House. Nothing snobbish in those choices!