Snow Watch 18-19

I thought i saw a snowflake but i didnt

No snow in london

Snow on the hilltops around Garbat today, but just rain at road level. Classic Garbat.

Currently snowing in Caterham, admittedly very lightly.
Supposed to through the night as well.

had a few flakes a couple of weeks ago but today is the first day of the season that I’ve woken up to a snow covered vista from my bedroom window

We’ve had a couple of snow storms this week. All done with both winters already. Ready for spring.

Pretty deep snow in Chicago. School is still on despite there being no power. There are 3 kindergarteners and 4 teachers. Gonna build a snowman and order pizza :slight_smile: I’d still rather have had a day in bed tbh

snow

SNOW.

Central Oslo: Snowed overnight, most of it’s melted by now but some left in the backyard

I had to run through half melted snow to catch the bus because I paused to take this pic, hope you appreciate it

snow: no

rain: yes

We’re gonna be clear of snow for a week or so. Does mean that it’s -13 though, so swings and roundabouts

"Snow on the floor
It wasn’t there before
Isn’t it funny
and it doesn’t cost money

Snow
Snow
Sun comes
You go"

Wrote this when I was 17.

G4: SNOW

like one tiny little patch the size of a puddle

G42 slightly more snow that that.

My size 8 foot for scale.

First settling snow of this winter and still coming down. Suspect it will be gone by morning due to rain overnight. Wouldn’t mind it staying through to tomorrow early afternoon so long as it’s completely clear by Monday morning.

Drove an hour back across North Yorkshire in horrific wind and snow this evening and it was the most petrifying drive I’ve ever had. Visibility was effectively nil in most places - was doing about 25 on roads I’d normally cruise at 60 on.

Possible new evidence for the extinction of the dinosaurs?

First snow for a while after a super mild December. I met a friend downtown and by the time we got back everything had changed. Walking through fresh snow really is lovely. It’s obviously going to be the usual grey slop by morning.

This is my son’s first proper winter. His reaction to snow falling is genuinely uplifting :blush:

I guess Michael Gove was right yesterday