SNOWPOCALYPSE WEEK prediction thread

It never snows in Cardiff anymore, so I’ll be looking forward to some sleet. Mm, sleet.

It’s just so festive, everyone throwing sleet balls and making sleetmen. Or just desolately trudging around in sub-zero rain.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like we’re going to get much. Made this tiny evil snowman last time it snowed. Would be happy with enough to make another one of those.

9 Likes

It never snows in Cambridge but I completely guarantee every single road within 10 miles of Reality fucking Checkpoint will be gridlocked seven ways to Friday for the entire week anyway.

iasip

12 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

no thank you.

How’s everyone’s SNOWPOCALYSE WEEK beginning?

East Kent - we’ve had a few tiny flakes but nothing’s settled

2/10

Got a course in that London tomorrow. Trains from Sheffield and back up. It’s going to be so, so shit isn’t it

Urgh, I don’t envy you. The slightest hint of a dusting and everyone shits themselves.

Had a lovely cycle in. Was snowing quite a lot- couldn’t see at some points. It was settling a bit but I assume by the time 5pm rolls around there will be nothing left.

1 Like

Hopefully there’s enough snow for it to be fine for me to fully sack it off. Already getting the 6:30 train down to get there on time

Christ.

Would bloody love a snow day this week. Our office is freezing.

1 Like

The local news said it would start at 9 am this morning, then moved it up to 2 am.

Currently 9.58 am and a total no snow.

1 Like

As per kik’s thread I walked to the tube station in just my t-shirt and jeans this morning.

Probably won’t snow here. Rarely lands in Cork City as we’re a bit too warm when compared to the rest of Ireland.

Yeah we can all use photoshop

Seriously though, this fucking rain/snow radar:

It never snows in Cambridge.

1 Like

Gets fucking cold and windy though huh! :smiley:

I want to stay home and inside. Took 2 hours to get to work this morning.

Really don’t want to end up stuck at Paddington for hours.

How can it be snowing so much and none of it’s on the ground?