Snyder's of Hanover

Fucking love them and it’s shit that they’re not available everywhere (although maybe that’s good for my circulatory system).

have we?!

Just realised I’ve been doing polls wrong! Like I’ve clicked jalapeno but I haven’t tasted the others!!! Don’t think my vote should count

yeah they feel incredibly unhealthy. Try to limit myself to only having them directly after sports now

had enough of experts

It’s fine, jalapeno are the best anyway.

Had a couple of bags of these recently purely on the basis of DiS recommendations. I can confirm they are delicious. I’m salivating just thinking about them. You know anything with that amount of luminous seasoning on them must be diabolical for your system.

fuckin hell, who remembers the old boards?!

1 Like

Guys, guys, these are from Hanover in

AMERICA!

had Salted Caramel ones once, they were good

don’t think so

1 Like

Apologies!

turns out I didn’t like them

3 Likes

Bacon fries too, and not even one of those weird bacon fetishists.

6 Likes

Scampi fries (and bacon fries) are winners. Also a big fan of a chilli maize covered nut

3 Likes

sounds a bit obsessive/ like an eating disorder

Love the jalapenoid ones, only ones I’ve tried. Can someone with good taste rank them? Cheers.

consciously limiting the amount you eat a really unhealthy food that you love isn’t that strange is it?

MY MAN! Fucking love Scampi Fries.

2 Likes

No, I thought you meant you only eat them if you’ve worked off an equal number of calories in exercise