So anyway, how is your sex life? (Thursday filth)

• My sex life is 5/5 (perfect)
  • 4/5 (very good)
  • 3/5 (good but could be better)
  • 2/5 (so-so)
  • 1/5 (poor)
  • 0/5 (cwbaft)

0 voters

Tell me your sexy quandaries and I will help you out with my fount of pervy knowledge (when I get home from work).

As ever, be respectful if discussing another person and don’t be a dick.

Needs an n/a option

Considering we’ve been together for so long it’s really great! Difficult to explain but quite natural I guess? I tend to be late for work a couple of days a week. We don’t have set sex days which seems to be a bit of a thing (nothing against this obvs if it’s something you do but not really for me/us). She’s really peng.

Its strange how when discussing sex people refer to it as sex ‘life’ you wouldn’t say ‘how’s your food life’ or how’s your football life’.
It takes on so much importance it described as another life? (just a musing)

Yeah I’d genuinely rather not bother than do this, but each to their own

Dear @imaperv
What is your view on pubic topiary?

Should I:

• Go bald?
  • Have a general trim / short back & sides?
  • Shave my balls and trim back the remainder?
  • Grow wild?
  • Other

0 voters

Didn’t realise how popular it was until recently.

Yeah seems it (I know a couple of people who do that, outside of those trying for kids OBVS). Personally I’d rather bang, say, twice a month ‘when it happens’ than twice a week to a pre-ordained schedule.

If it’s a sex day is there a limit per day? :thinking:

Absolutely barren, mate. Such a fucking unsocial bastard nowadays it doesn’t come up.

Can’t really be arsed either. Consider it exercise, really. A rigorous handjob’s enough for me, tbh.

I like this

Ooh good question. Though the answer may lie in the fact that you’re limiting your weekly bang days.

Edit: the royal ‘you’re’ and ‘your’ there, not specifically you.

I agree with the spur of the moment thing tbh. But rules are rules. If fridays a sex day… and I just want to go to sleep… it’s gonna be pretty quick/shit sex (like usual then :stuck_out_tongue:)

Have you ever had sex on Christmas Day?

• Rockin’ around the Christmas tree
  • Silent night

0 voters

Ha in my reply I began by typing I/we… but not you… Yet :wink:

May 31, 2018 5:42 PM (Europe: Paris), May 31, 2018 8:42 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Sorry Japes, was trying to think of the day that least people had got action on. I think this would be Christmas Day, but I am more willing to accept other suggestions.

• your birthday
  • valentines day
  • easter sunday
  • nye
  • mother’s day
  • bonfire night
  • pancake day
  • halloween
  • the 9th of march

0 voters

Currently 0/5, as usual. so, uh

hwat can we do to get chicks

Never really thought about doing this, I think if it had been awhile maybe it’d be worth having a conversation about trying to set aside some time for intimacy but that’d be more of a general idea rather than scheduling fixed nights :man_shrugging: