So ATP/Willwal was finally wound up in January

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/zUJSRkvT2NEV8E3kmGgT7Vd0KCmnLAfMWSAor6-wveg/application-pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAJ5JFBKEFAOYGHQJA&Expires=1523612363&Signature=VL%2FNGJE1Kdmxxdj7mgihdYYz8G4%3D&x-amz-security-token=FQoDYXdzEDwaDKc2ARSqX1NvmNaQyCK3A7pujvRm8W%2FA%2B23fAQPmeMmMOX80uTRTzuD0KXIMyjp%2FaQoLwMtglkaH8G1KH4VBhfkQcIpfR7C38moa0lHO0g5H%2BNnSTXkwHyeaoSWiAsOWkTIVnF5hlFmaKlt0JHOkfcgY%2F9MwsODmyaEo0sSHBaSQHOayEP5u0VtsvxVgc9DR2YKT9bIi7MONy9rAvWcsv2lzBPqla2WdmORcBLGe6YS6OU4804Yrb6s1waIT4mtT1f9OOzkmz9ZbVIblqk6vEYKphGAGDJHymUXma54HAgGxmVDVAE8PDhLLwXW9J5ttnDm59ASAVo5Y6%2Fm9HBVerc5TjXgkLuXHc9D0FUS3m9W1v0RWkOqoELo99vV7o5KWPMHeLwcT0I9sn2VzRt5sAOFadm2d%2Bi%2BO%2BPoZo6TE%2BlonDpHo%2FxPwKh8B0wVOpAgQ2nrc0DlvgFReSEUMNe%2Fr1Q4cclRULStYY5woN2yH1dEQSwdvJ2TJzm2E%2BwfhCIvrZIL1CgGTuBKLCdN2Gzbl5xnkbKhoV7QOHSVNtZMUBdgVnxwV7%2BeiBiUaBRgNaBPfXAa1mmPqb8h8xsSteSgX8hAUqjVMAD8o28PA1gU%3D

Well, thats that!

hm.

The first document.

Now THATS that.

I miss ATP now :frowning:

(obviously ATP of the glory years, not hoodwink all your money for a weekend with about 4 bands you hadn’t heard of, who hadn’t been paid, in Camber Sands ATP)

6 Likes

hmm hang on a minute!

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/barry-hogan-travelling-dj-and-disco/filing-history

3 Likes

Surprisingly quick tbh. Probably means most of the bands he owed money to didn’t get paid.

hey steved, got any good videos about auditing or anything?

I haven’t watched this so I accept no responsibility if it turns out to be interesting.

2 Likes

I hope this doesn’t affect my Gold membership

they’ve immediately described it as a webinar, think we’re safe

Where the fuck is my Drive Like Jehu refund.

Is anyone still waiting on a Jabberwocky refund?

Was talking to someone about this a couple of days ago, at it’s prime ATP was pretty much the highlight of my year. The first Vs The Fans, Mike Patton / Melvins and Pitchfork weekenders count among the best festivals I’ve been to. Loads of good bands and wild parties.

Shame about that Barry Hogan.

7 Likes

Is Barry DJ-ing at Primavera? DiS meetup venue?

1 Like

Still regret not going to vs the fans 1

ATP are still listed as a partner on the website:

OH FFS.

[wipes tear off of Alexander Tucker vinyl toy]

3 Likes

ATP/Willwal - no one likes us, we don’t care

8 Likes

Barry still does some of the booking for Primavera.

clearly