Could I bee any more driving cars
- Undivided attention
- Browsing phone at the same time
- Doing other things with it on in the background
- It’s on in one of the rooms, but you’re not planning on being in there
- It’s playing somewhere in the world, but you have no intention of finding out where, but still count this as watching it
IT WAS NOT EXPLAINED
Can’t give anything more than 0 for a film that’s got some introductory dialogue before it all gets increasingly sped-up, then turns into a massive mess.
Barry’s seen through the looking glass already at his first day on the job.
“So you’ll just work us to death?”
“WE’LL TRY! :D”
This is gonna be a telling look into the capitalist society we live in.
Also he looks hot in his lil jumper
- Barry B. Benson (Jerry Seinfeld)
- Vanessa Bloome (Renée Zellweger)
- Adam Flayman (Matthew Broderick)
- Ken (Patrick Warburton)
- Layton T. Montgomery (John Goodman)
- Mooseblood (Chris Rock)
- Janet Benson (Kathy Bates)
- Martin Benson (Barry Levinson)
- Bee Larry King (Larry King)
- Ray Liotta (Ray Liotta)
- Sting (Sting)
- Judge Bumbleton (Oprah Winfrey)
- Buzzwell (Larry Miller)
- Trudy (Megan Mullally)
- Lou Lo Duca (Rip Torn)
- Bud Ditchwater (Michael Richards)
- Jackson (Mario Joyner)
- Title Narrator / Graduation Announcer (Jim Cummings)
- Splitz / Klauss Vanderhayden (Tom Papa)
- Jock #2 (Andy Robin)
- Hector (David Moses Pimentel) (as David Pimentel)
- Andy (Chuck Martin)
- Freddy (Conrad Vernon)
- Buzz / Bob Bumble / Pilot (David Herman)
- Press Person #1 (Carol Leifer)
- Uncle Carl (Jeff Altman)
- Sandy Shrimpkin / TSA Agent (Brian Hopkins)
- Jeanette Chung / Mother / Cow (Tress MacNeille) (as Tress Macneille)
- Boy Crying / Timmy (Nathan D. Morrissey)
- Little Girl (Olivia Mattingly)
- Truck Driver / Chet (Simon J. Smith)
- Press Person #2 / Jock #1 (Geoff Witcher)
- Janitor / Bailiff (John DiMaggio) (as John Dimaggio)
- Waterbug (Barry Marder)
- Ladybug (Sean Bishop)
- Bee #4 (Robert Jayne)
- Self (Carl Kasell)
Someone update the sexy cartoons spreadsheet
you can probably do twice a day if you’re truly, properly cursed
I don’t think it would be worth the unfathomed depths of boredom and despair that will accompany you if you did this.
But yeah, if you want, go for it.
Most fucked animated film that is ostensibly for kids but goes off on a weird one
- Bee Movie
- Happy Feet
Bee Movie Trivia True / False
In October 2016, this movie saw a surge in attention due to the rise in popularity of videos on YouTube that consisted of random edits to this movie (and sometimes the trailer). The most popular of these videos is one where this movie increases in speed every time the word “bee” is said.
False. It was November 2016.
According to Jerry Seinfeld, while having lunch at Steven Spielberg’s house, he first mentioned the idea for the movie as a joke, but Spielberg loved the idea.
True. Or at least that’s what they claim.
(At around twenty-nine minutes) The scene with Barry B. Benson in the pool is a take-off on The Graduate (1967). In both scenes, the title character’s parents ask what they want to do with their lives. Both characters are unsure what the future will hold. Both also have outtie belly buttons.
False. It’s all true except for the belly button bit.
The first two movie trailers had Jerry Seinfeld trying to make a live-action Bee Movie. After watching the disastrous results, Steven Spielberg asked, “Why don’t you just make it a cartoon?”
True. Again though, I have no physical evidence of this.
In the first scene, they show a collection of sneakers that Barry B. Benson owns. In real life, Jerry Seinfeld is said to have a collection of more than 500,000 sneakers.
False. Jerry claims he has 500 sneakers, not 500,000 but who the fuck really knows.
(At around forty-nine minutes) The bear featured in the court scene is Vincent from DreamWorks Animation’s Over the Hedge (2006), only being brown instead of black. He also makes an appearance in one of Adam Curtis’s documentaries.
False. There are no Adam Curtis documentaries with Vincent in them.
The animators spent thousands of hours observing bees to learn how to animate them and then drastically cartoonified them. Two animators died during this process, due to being stung and not realising that they had a severe allergy to the bee’s venom.
False. No animators died.
- Didn’t do it tit
- 0-1 Prick
- 2-3 Shithead
- 4-5 Arsehole
- 6-7 Bellend
This movie is so… realistically bleak
Was trying to search for a picture of the sexy police bees to lighten the tone to be all “ooooh arrest me officer” but
Should all movies have “movie” in the title
- No, I will decide what is a movie and what isn’t
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Movie
The Departed Movie
Once Upon a Time in the West Movie
Apocalypse Now Movie
The Shining Movie
Das Boot Movie
2001: A Space Odyssey Movie
why don’t humans just walk?
Shit, spoilered it in case anyone didn’t know Vanessa dies
Spoilered that too as I mentioned Vanessa’s death again.
OK, that should be the last one, no more mentions of Vanessa dying.
Ah shit, I said Vanessa died again.
All good now, the death of Vanessa is no longer visible.