So i've had a couple dates with a spanish lass and her mate is a dentist but he also manages a band who are like a weird mix of bobby conn, animal collective and that psych stuff that is popular nowadays

That one just sounds like Bobby Conn really, but its fun and the video is mint. First 45 seconds or so can be skipped mind.

Very disappointing punchline

Extremely thinly veiled “i’ve had a couple dates with a spanish lass and her mate is a dentist but he also manages a band who are like a weird mix of bobby conn, animal collective and that psych stuff that is popular nowadays” thread.

15 Likes

Thought this was the new title for the Smashing Pumpkins thread.

11 Likes

Genuinely you beat me to it

There’s a thread about the Smashing Pumpkins?

1 Like

I’m sure there is a terrific joke waiting to be made from this thread subject heading, something involving Linda Perhacs and with references to Little Shop of Horrors.

This is actually not bad.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t expecting much after the first 30 seconds or so but I really like it. Just the right level of weirdness without coming across as try hard

So i’ve had a couple dates with a spanish lass and her mate is a dentist but he also manages a band who are like a weird mix of bobby conn, animal collective and that psych stuff that is popular nowadays…

PARKLIFE

Who the fuck is Linda Perhacs?

I’d like this if I was young

You’re only as old as the man you feel :wink: