So let me tell you something; I come to work in trainers and then change into my work shoes when I get to work

But the last two days I haven’t bothered to put my work shoes on and no one has said a thing.

No one has said a fucking thing.

5 Likes

7 Likes

My trainers are really comfy

Post/avatar :+1:

Good to have you back btw, KWP!

1 Like

The Worker’s Party of Korea? Kilowattpeak?!

I’ve only ever done this with sandals to work shoes. And I have never forgotten to change.

wearing trainers is a great power move

1 Like

especially if you’re in the running business

1 Like

A colleague forgot to change into his shoes for a customer meeting, changed them under the table in the meeting.

2 Likes

I don;'t really have “work shoes”

I have a pair of boring black leather shoes under the bed, but they seem to be funerals only these days

This is the exact reason why work shoes being a thing is ridiculous.

I am unclear what that image has to do with Kanye written on a finger that resembles a flaccid member

Kevin Wince-Poateng

Ken Wright-Phillips, the forgotten brother.

1 Like

You’re the real Kanye’s white penis m9

On-topic lol at Ye’s trainers - wearing £1,500 trainers just to the office is the real power move:

https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/yeezy-adidas-x-yeezy-boost-700-og-item-12960348.aspx?storeid=11218&size=42&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&pid=googleadwords_int&af_channel=Search&c=932110057&af_c_id=932110057&af_siteid=&af_keywords=pla-293946777986&af_adset_id=48164011322&af_ad_id=222037132060&is_retargeting=true&shopping=yes&gclid=Cj0KCQjwguDeBRDCARIsAGxuU8b4xzaBBGzGwuL1GLHVWQnilecbRjxGJbABnO7MAPcJIGGDsXJmBE0aAj7aEALw_wcB

Ahhhh I’m with you! Christ those Yeezy’s are ugly.

1 Like

Ah, it struck me as a cock who thinks he’s cool cause he happens to have trainers on, just like writing Kanye on your willy doesn’t actually make you a successful rapper and producer

1 Like

I beg to differ.

2 Likes

Wore pumas to work all summer, cos they were way more comfy in the heatwave than proper shoes. Nobody cared or commented.

I wear trainers to work every day and then I keep them on cos I don’t have to dress a certain way anymore. In a stripy t-shirt and jeans today as well.

The only places I’ve worked with a proper dress code have been call centres. Proper ideas above their station stuff. I managed to transition to black vans, black jeans and flannel shirt or polo shirt after a while, no one cared.

2 Likes