So May dancing, why does she do it to herself

Stuff like this is exactly why we need a royal family. Get them to do all this ceremonial nonsense while Corbyn gets on with running the country.

2 Likes

PEDRO: no no nooo I said pivot step reverse pivot sexy tiger step step and pirouette finale! Gah! I cannot mould with this lumpen Theresa Clay

THERESA: oh whatever will I do

PEDRO: theresa no hope for you. Your politics recital is in ten minutes and you lack… you lack… the SPEERIT… of ze DANCE

THERESA looks Theresa Dismayed but then a tractor carrying bales of wheat drives by and she remembers her youthful fire and soul

THERESA: Pedro… I’m going out there

6 Likes

All dancing is terrible. To dance is to embarrass oneself. Pointless

6 Likes

‘When I used to dance through the fields of wheat’

4 Likes

These are actually her dancing shoes. She only dances in leopard print.

Yup. Thus afternoon’s Evening Standard front page is…

‘MAY DANCES INTO NEW BREXIT ROW’

brilliant

17 Likes

Yeah but guys, remember when Milliband ate that bacon sandwich? LOL imagine he’d been Prime Minister eh?

1 Like

This has been my favourite take

4 Likes

Always find it a bit sad when this sort of thing becomes big news. Always feels a bit like gossip magazine level criticism from people who see themselves as above that sort of thing.

Masses of things to criticise May about, but hey, look at her funny dancing! It’s not very good!

14 Likes

Totally agree. Sad.

she’s an old lady, old people might find it difficult or painful to dance.

1 Like

She’s 61!

Finally saw this last night for the first time and I… didn’t think it was too bad. Funnily enough she actually looked like she was enjoying herself, which is the opposite of her demeanour 95% of the time.

2 Likes

yeah especially given how stretched and underfunded the NHS is

mate that’s pretty old.

Have you been 61 yet?

Do NOT make the mistake of starting to feel sorry for her. That she’s an embarrassment at every aspect of her job - including these kind of staged photo-ops - is just further indictment of her political nouse & aptitude tbh

I’m happy to reject her ability to do anything right

Twice!

4 Likes

post / username disparity

2 Likes

I didn’t say that I felt sorry for her, I just prefer it when people criticise things that deserve criticism.

1 Like