So sick of waking up with aching painful hands

This is the beginning of the end isn’t it

:roll_eyes:

I’m afraid so. Please put your things in order.

1 Like

Mine are much better since going vegan, or at least cutting out dairy, and doing fasting (I don’t eat after 3pm)

1 Like

Oh shit, other people get this too? Mine have got better since I started taking vitamin C and D (dunno if that’s what’s done it) but this time last year my hands were agony every morning when I woke up. Was convinced I had arthritis.

I think it’s carpal tunnel syndrome but I’m not a doctor. Just so bored of it.

I take a daily vitamin and don’t thinkkkkk I drink much milk/eat much dairy nut I’ll definitely keep an eye thanks @scout!

1 Like

i had to start massaging my hands and feet and forearms before i went to sleep otherwise i woke up with cramps. pretty much my favourite thing to do now. sat in bed rubbing olive oil into my feet like a king.

Could it be related to how you sleep? When I’ve been stressed/uptight I get this, as well as pins and needles.

You should try roasting them with garlic and rosemary.

Is it linked to your cycling? Do you need to change the way you grip when you’re cycling / get new handlebars?

1 Like

I think I would probably have to drink so many fluids to achieve this I wouldn’t sleep for toilet trips. I am impressed

As a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer, I feel your pain.

2 Likes

It’s much easier than it sounds although I did go to bed very early to help with it initially. I’ve actually dropped it down to between 1 and 2pm without meaning to and it doesn’t bother me at all anymore. It’s cleared up my IBS and headaches too (and I’ve lost 20 pounds though you can definitely do it without losing weight too if that’s not your aim)

2 Likes

I’m afraid I had the sort of metabolism (or something) which makes gaining weight not an issue. I’m about 80-85kg (or 12.5 to 13.5 stone) and have been for a very long time. I did try using MyFitnessPal with my wife and dropped down a few kilos as a result of trying to eat what it considered a calorie amount to maintain my weight so I’m unsure. I am just a constant grazer really.

1 Like