So this is Friday and what have you done...

Apparently there is snowy chaos outside but I have not looked out the window yet. Not looking forward to the drive to work.

Good title.

I’m too scared to look out of the window to see the alleged snowy chaos.

8 Likes

Excellent dating tag

2 Likes

Morning shiny and Keith!! Can’t wait for 8 hours time when I can weekend it up with going home, watching Spy, drinking wine and eating crisps.

But for now…work time isn’t it.

5 Likes

It’s very snowy outside, which led my 8. 30am to be cancelled. School run is going to be fun!

Online meet the new team 6 hour meeting with online breakout sessions

:scream:
:dizzy_face:

Just had a sainsvos delivery.

Hungover to fuck

Been awake since 5 with horrendous pain in my left knee so that’s nice. And it’s my Monday. :frowning:

No snow.
Silly toddler just apologised to her slices of pear for not eating them.
“Sorry pear”

17 Likes

Oh, same. It’s cracking every time I bend my leg. The dog walk this morning will be fun.

Hope yours clears up quickly.

Got work to do. Might listen to records and make pizza dough instead.

1 Like

What do you mean by shared? I quoted a bit of one to reply to specifically in a thread yesterday if it could be that?

1 Like

Half day and then off until a week on Monday.

Looking forward to going out and…oh :sob:

Fuuuuuuu

Sounds like you need to have an "internet connection crash "

7 Likes

Think mine is down to my absolutely fucked joints that nobody can diagnose properly. Hope yours goes too, walking might help.

1 Like

I shit you not but it was a Bounty again. Absolute fury. Had to open up the Christmas celebration box to swap it out.

14 Likes

Gulp.

11 Likes

Great day to be a shut-in.

9 Likes

Mooooorning!
Just had a food shop delivered by the nicest chap. He had a cold so I offered him a satsuma but he said no, sort of wanted to insist cause I could see in his eyes he wanted one but didn’t want it to get weird.
Trying very hard to eat and sleep better, which you’d think would be basic but :woman_shrugging:
Now to be productive and not get back into bed.

1 Like

I got back into bed.

5 Likes

Morning all.

Burnt the toast, that’s what I’ve done :man_facepalming:

2 Likes