So what days are you going? (All Points East Festival Centric)

Tickets for Friday + Sunday here

Probs weekend it. LCD. Saturday’s got a shit headliner, but can you really complain when Lorde, Sampha and Lykke Li are there also?

I’ve seen everyone else on the bill Saturday and really find The XX a drag, seems a bit moody for a Saturday, put me off… will use it to sleep and eat hangover pizza.

Oh btw forgot to post a link

Presale still avaliable: TICKETS

Did we need another thread for this?

See the only thing that puts me off this festival is that I’ve seen everybody on there that I’d want to, except for Lorde. And most of them I’ve seen multiple times, it’s only Flying Lotus and Sampha that I’ve seen just once. Was hoping for the rumoured Nick Cave appearance because he’s my big white whale.

Will probably get the weekend pass too. I’m not fussed about anything on the Sunday but I’m sure good stuff will turn up lower down on the bill for that day.

Most excited about the Saturday though, Lykke Li, The XX and Lorde will be wonderful

There is another headliner to be announced for the following weekend (when the National are playing). Presumably that will be Nick Cave and Patti Smith.

It’s not even a voting one

1 Like

Yeah I heard that rumour, I’m a massive Patti Smith fan so I’ll definitely be going if this comes good. Just a big of a pain in the arse to have to get down to London and convince an East London contact to let me sleep on their couch two weekends in a row.