Neighbours

• Too right, sport
  • As if, cobber

0 voters

Home and Away

• YEAH
  • NO FUCKING CHANCE

0 voters

I’ve said no, but as I’m far, far too busy and successful and important to watch much TV anyway I’m probably not much use to you here.

WWE

• Soap Opera In Pants - YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
  • Just Pretend sports innit - NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

0 voters

I sometimes accidentally see some Hollyoaks after The Simpsons has finished. I sort of love how utterly unredeemable it is.

1 Like

Bunch o fuckers!

Reckon I’ve watched 95% of Corrie episodes in the past 30+ years!

Imagine rabid Eastenders fans being very vocal about how good Steve McFadden is, how he’s the best actor on the cast and how if he wasn’t in the main storyline for the big Christmas episode they’d all not watch forever, because HE DESERVES IT clapclapclapclapclap

1 Like

Cant believe they’re pushing Phil Mitchell AGAIN!

BAH GAWD THAT’S DOT COTTON’S MUSIC!!

1 Like

I often imagine Grant and Phil being like Undertaker and Kane

1 Like

Genuinely have watched every episode of Corrie for ten years now (often on iplayer)

1 Like

Do epic and raffles watch with you?!
Speaking of which, not seen a photo of them in a while, get it sorted cb :+1::grinning:

Check out the snow thread today!!!

1 Like

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/snow-watch/10605/17

checks snow thread
:grinning::+1:

1 Like

never watch it but really admire how consistently bleak Eastenders is, big fan of them drowning both of the Mitchell sisters on new years day :smiley:

1 Like

'Er indoors watches Eastenders, so I end up watching it most nights too.

#neighbours

• disappearing from our screens
  • will always be shown on ruddy gruddy british telly!!!

0 voters