Bloody love these games.
As usual it’s a who’s who of terrible English TV personalities and legends from the world game.
Andrew “Freddie” Flintoff
REST OF THE WORLD:
Usain Bolt is using the game as a shop window, hoping a big club will give him a trial so expect him to put 100% in.
BEST SOCCER AID MOMENT?
- Serge Kasabian making David Seaman look foolish with a delightful lob
- Ben Sheppard mistaking the spirit of the game and getting sent off for a couple of horror challenges
- Jonathan Wilkes being snubbed by the England team this year
- Woody Harrelson scoring the winning penalty and looking bemused by the whole experience
- Teddy Sheringham injuring that cunt Gordon Ramsay
- That cunt Boris Johnson headbutting a German in ze knackers